Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PW's Sunday Frittata and Buttermilk Pancake Balls

Breakfast for dinner!

 

PW says that frittatas are good for using up any veggies you have in the fridge. True! I had some leftover spinach, mushrooms, and (jarred) roasted bell peppers that I threw in. I also baked a potato the night before so I could chop it up easily for a quick dinner. It's all in the planning.

Cooking up veggies...

Gosh, I love potatoes.

 

And making pancake balls at the same time. It's a Tuesday tradition. I always have buttermilk in the fridge just for these.

 

After cooking up the veggies a bit I threw the eggs and cheese on top and transferred it to the oven. It took quite a bit longer than PW said it would. I give the woman some slack since she is NOT a professional cook.

 

It slid out of the pan, not so easily. But it turned out!

 

And it was delicious! Just a nice eggy treat. I realized afterward that it would have been nicer with hot sauce. Leftovers.

 

Click here for the stolen recipe for Sunday Frittata.

Click here for my past post about the buttermilk pancake balls.

 

No comments: