Tuesday, June 26, 2012

White Zin Sangria with pineapple, nectarine, strawberries, and lemon

I made sangria just because!

 

I have so much fruit in the fridge right now. I have strawberries, raspberries, nectarines, pineapple, bananas, lemons, apples, limes... I knew I needed to do something. I thought ice cream but I'm the only one who eats it, really. Sangria? Jim will partake :)

So I found a recipe that used up some of the fruit and I also had most of the other ingredients so I gave it a go!

White Zinfandel is not really my wine. I had a bottle leftover from some event and figured it would be better in a sangria than for regular drinking.

This sangria is light, fruity, and perfect for sipping on a hot day. I would make it again but I wouldn't usually have white zinfandel or peach schnapps in my house. They are both gone now!

Click here for the stolen recipe for Sangria.

 

No comments: